...narrow the rear end....
...and to put a pair of new floorpan halfes in!
Besides these few little things we also managed to put in new tubes for gas and clutch cable and eliminated the choke and heater cable tubes! Jörg and me were working hand in hand to finish the completed mission within only 6 hours!
The tranny raise kit I ordered from Ron Lummus was completely useless as they also sent a scatter shield for the tranny with a stock height tranny mount! I could have saved a lot of money and anger if I would have done it myself from the beginning! There is another big story behind ordering at RLR! I will keep my patience this time....!
In the end the tranny found it´s way in the floorpan with a home made raise kit!